Monthly Archives: November 2013
Great option parts guides for the TA06 / TB-04 / TT-01 cars.
A couple of small pictures of the nice TRF418 display at the Tamiya Fair last weekend.
Click for a copy of the TRF418 setup sheet.
And editable sheet thanks to Petit RC:
Below I will gather what new info/confirmed info I have so far found outon what parts are included on the TRF418, what parts are new etc.
Please note that this is gathered from info I have so far, and I might have to correct something once the the cars are here. So this is not 100% confirmed stuff, but should be right.
– all suspension blocks are new, both separate and 1-piece (I had not noticed this before)
– the 54479 Separate Suspension Mount Set Spacers (0.5mm) are included
– dampers are exctly as on previous TRF416 and TRF417 (not V5)
– 42192 TRF Damper Large Diameter Retainers (alu) are included
– hinge pins (inner and outer) are not ti coated, although they are the same size so the ti coated parts (53851 and 53917) should fit
– driveshafts front and rear are exactly the same as on the TRF417 V5
– bearings for the center shaft are 42110 840 Flange Bearings
– steering posts are the same as on the TRF417, the rest of the steering parts are new
– lower deck is 2.25mm, upper 2.0mm, damper stays 3.5mm