Monthly Archives: January 2016
Tamiya USA M-05 Ver.II R product information:
84424 M-05 V.II R Chassis Kit
This is a refined, race-spec version of the popular M-05 Ver.II PRO chassis. It features new, dedicated M-Chassis double-cardan drive shafts, plus a number of option parts including TRF short aluminum dampers. Numerous aluminum parts in the kit have a cool black anodized finish to make the R-Spec version stand out!
The M-05 chassis, which was released in 2009, has been a favorite platform for M-chassis club racers for years. The Version 2 tweaks the proven M-05 with enhancements that take advantage of new battery technologies as well as tried and true suspension adjustments used in many of Tamiya’s touring car platforms. Furthermore, it features a number of upgrades, to improve balance and lower the chassis’ center of gravity, making it a highly drivable FWD radio control car.
- M-Chassis Double-Cardan Drive Shafts (universals)
- M-05 Lightweight Aluminum Battery Holders (Black)
- Aluminum Motor Mount (Black)
- M-05 Aluminum Turnbuckle Steering Rod (Black)
- M-05Ra Chassis Uprights
- Hex Screws
- M-05 Aluminum Steering Posts (Black)
- M-05 Aluminum Servo Mount (Black)
Included Hop-Up-Option Parts
- 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set
- 54277 M-Chassis Reinforced Gear Set
- 54409 3x14mm Low Friction Step Screw (4pcs.)
- 54613 M-05 Ver.II Stainless Steel Sus Shaft Set
- 54237 M-05 Low Friction King Pin (4pcs.)
- 54319 M-Chassis Lightweight Hollow Shaft Set
- 54606 M-05 Ver.II 1-Piece Lower Suspension Arm Set
- 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver (Black)
Tamiya USA TB Evo 6 MS product information:
84427 TB EVO 6 MS Chassis Kit
The TB Evolution line of shaft-drive 4WD racing machines began its lineage in the year 2000. Since that time, the machines released in subsequent years have evolved. The TB EVO 6 continues that tradition of evolution by introducing new design elements and proven parts from many of Tamiya’s other 4WD touring car platforms.
The TB EVO 6 shares the same drive train as seen in the TB-04 tub chassis machine, which uses a horizontally positioned motor for optimal balance of torque displacement. TRF designers have also incorporated other enhancements to bring club racers the perfect weapon for spec-motor club racing. These enhancements include suspension parts from the TRF418, and parts carried over from the TB-04.
The TB Evo.6 MS takes things a step further! It features a number of aluminum parts, plus Big-Bore dampers. The end result is a highly-tuned performance car, which is right at home on high traction race tracks.
- Aluminum Lower Deck
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Aluminum Big Bore Short Dampers
- Aluminum Suspension Mounts
- Carbon Fiber Upper Deck
- Carbon Fiber Damper Stays
- Front Direct Drive
- Rear Gear Differential Unit
- TRF418 Suspension Parts
Full list of Tamiya RC releases at the 2016 Nuremberg Toy Fair.
- 1/14 R/C Mercedes-Benz Actros
3363 6×4 GigaSpace
- 1/10 R/C M-05 Ver.II R Chassis Kit
- 1/10 R/C Chassis Kit TB EVO. 6 MS
- 1/14 R/C Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS
- 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Pajero Custom Lowrider
Black Special (Painted Body) (CC-01)
- 1/10 R/C Racing Fighter (DT-03)
- 1/10 R/C Mercedes-Benz G 320 Cabrio (MF-01X)
- 1/10 R/C Plasma Edge II (TT-02B)
- 1/10 R/C Subaru Impreza Monte-Carlo ’99 (TT-02)
- 1/10 XB Honda City Turbo (WR-02C)
- 1/10 XB Racing Fighter (DT-03)
- 1/10 XB Mercedes-Benz Unimog 425 (CC-01)
- 1/10 XB Plasma Edge II (TT-02B)
- 1/10 XB Mercedes-Benz G 320 Cabrio (MF-01X)
- [LE] 1/10 Scale R/C Eunos Roadster Body Parts Set
- [LE] Aluminum Gearbox (Lower Section)
- [LE] TT-02 Lower Deck (White)
- [LE] Touring Car Short Spring Set (Mica Blue)
- [OP] CC-01 Metal Plated C Parts
- [OP] TG10-Mk.2 Carbon Upper Deck Set
- [OP] TG10-Mk.2 Big Bore Damper (4pcs.)
- [OP] TG10-Mk.2 Carbon Steering Plate Set
- [OP] TG10-Mk.2 Low Friction 8mm
Suspension Ball (4pcs.)
- [OP] Racing Wing Set 2 (Carbon Pattern)
- [TROP] Matte Plated Gearbox for Tractor Truck
- [OP] MF-01X Aluminum S Wheelbase Propeller Shaft
- [OP] MF-01X Aluminum M Wheelbase Propeller Shaft
- [OP] MF-01X Aluminum L Wheelbase Propeller Shaft
- [OP] White Split 5-Spoke Wheels
(26mm Width, Offset +2) 4pcs.
- [OP] Tire Cover & Metal-Plated Side Mirror Set
First picture thanks to http://tamiyablog.com
First picture thanks to http://tamiyablog.com
84424 1/10 M-05 V.II R Chassis Kit
Sorry for the low level of activness on here at the moment. Not much happening really…in addition to other stuff taking my time.
What you see in the following pictures is really all that has happened with regards to my personal RC activity in the last month.
As you can see the TRF102 Renault R25 project has progressed a little, in that I have fitted some Muchmore electric stuff; Fleta Euro ESC, Fleta ZX 21.5 motor and a new FD2 4000 low height lipo. And I fitted the Serpent rear wing and diffuser that was missing for so long.