Monthly Archives: April 2017
Interesting news coming from Futaba!
7PX T-FHSS SR System
– 4.3 inch Color LCD
– Touch Panel
– New System T-FHSS SR
– New Diversity Receiver
I was away on short holiday last week when this info became available, so I’m a bit late this time.
I guess the main news for Shizuoka 2017 is the new M-07.
58647 M-07 Concept Chassis
Tamiya’s M-Chassis platform have been around since the early 1990’s. We proudly announce the ALL-NEW M-07 CONCEPT! This is a revolution in the world of the M-size chassis and not just an evolution. Designed by the same designer who brought the TA-07 Pro Touring Car Chassis to life, this chassis takes a number of design cues from Tamiya’s touring car models and features a largely changed design from its numeric predecessors. The goal set forth with this new platform; ease of maintenance and responsive drive characteristics, all of which were attained during its development. The all-new features incorporated into the M-07 CONCEPT make it a truly rewarding drive for those who would like to experience the excitement of R/C racing.
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm, width: 164mm.
• The core of the chassis is a 1-piece monocoque with integrated upper frame elements similar to the TA-07 Pro. It is designed to offer excellent rigidity with easy maintenance.
• Choose between 2 different wheelbases (M: 225mm, L: 239mm), simply by changing rear arm attachment direction.
• Newly designed front and rear suspension use long arms for ideal leverage ratio, in tandem with long steering linkage components. Rear toe can be adjusted simply using spacers.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with CVA oil shocks.
• The TA06 oil-filled gear differential is used to drive the M-07. It is paired with universal drive shafts and full ball bearings.
• Compatible with standard IFMAR (Li-Po cell-type) regulation square-shaped battery packs.
• Compatible with Low-Profile servos.
• The chassis was designed with easy access to the stabilizers (sold separately) for quick, precise adjustments vital at the racetrack.
• Body mounts have a new reinforced design for more secure body attachment.
• The chassis gives its driver excellent “feedback,” allowing you to judge with clarity how your setup changes have impact.
54756 M-07 3x106mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft
54757 M-07 Stabilizer Set (F & R)
54758 M-07 Concept Titanium Screw Set
54759 M-07 Aluminum Motor Heat Sink
54760 M-07 Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount
54761 M-07 Carbon Damper Stay (Front)
54762 M-07 Carbon Damper Stay (Rear)
54763 M-07 Aluminum Steering Arm Set (L & R)…
54764 M-07 Aluminum Steering Bridge
54768 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (17T)
54769 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (18T)
54770 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (22T)
54771 06 Module Hard Coated Aluminum Pinion Gear (24T)
Picture from rcmonkey.jp