Mugen MTC1 Official Information
Official info and part number on the Mugen MTC1.
A2001 MTC1 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit
Mugen Seiki is proud to announce the highly anticipated MTC1! The Mugen Seiki MTC1 1/10th Electric Touring Car kit comes packed with Mugen Seiki’s high quality materials and coatings. After intensive development and on-track testing for more than a year the MTC1 is ready to be released. The MTC1 is the ultimate touring car for racers of all skill levels.
– Dual Belt drive train.
– Aluminum diff housing with ball raced outdrive cups.
– Laser etched diff housing and shock dampers for viscosity identification.
– Intelligent caster adjustment system.
– Zero tweak flex system
– Adjustable body positioning front to back and well as height adjustment.
– Big bore shocks.
– Front double joint drive shafts.
– Hard coated aluminum rear drive shafts.
– Low friction pulleys.
– Ball raced sway bars.
– One-Piece motor mount.
– Fully adjustable narrow steering system.
– Aerodynamic front bumper.
– Fully adjustable suspension (camber, toe, caster, wheelbase, track width, roll center,
diff/spool height, and steering angle).
Translated from Japanese info:
· The configuration of the front suspension adopted the A type upper arm. Front upper arm Adjustment of upright caster angles is easy by replacing the spacer on the suspension shaft I can do it. The camber angle can be easily adjusted by turnbuckle of the front upper arm.
· The steering system is connected to the front uplight via the center link. Ackerman’s adjustment can be adjusted by changing the bush of the upright arm (2 types).
· The front pulley is arranged at the center of the carbon chassis and it is balanced in symmetrical symmetry It is excellent in maneuverability. Pulley is using material with less friction with the belt. The reduction ratio of the pulley (34T / 20T) is 1.7.
· Drive shaft is universal type for both front and rear. The front is a double joint type
It is made of steel. The rear is made of hard alumite treatment with aluminum.
· The shock case is subjected to hard alumite treatment and excellent in abrasion resistance, silicone oil is hard to get dirty Maintaining stable performance. The shock upper tip nut is subjected to laser marking Can indicate the count of silicone oil.
· Carbon front upper deck and rear upper deck control chassis roll
It is Ultraflex type.
· The front and rear bulkheads are made of aluminum material and have high finish accuracy. The front solid axle and the rear differential are adjusted by the eccentric hub to adjust the belt tension Attach it to the bulkhead. With lower finish accuracy also lower arm mount, replace bush You can adjust the angle of the lower suspension shaft.
· Motor mount is made of aluminum material and lightweight. Installation is at center of chassis Fix with 5 screws in symmetrical position.
· The body mount adjuster can adjust slightly the body mounting height by changing the direction.