Monthly Archives: April 2015
42289 1/10 R/C TRF102 Chassis Kit
Get ready for an R/C Formula chassis revolution! The TRF102 chassis kit is here and features a number of changes to provide superior performance. Both the front and rear of the car have been redesigned to fully utilize the flexibility of the chassis, with the effect of excellent road holding and response.
– TRF102 Carbon Lower (2.5mm Thick) & Upper (2.0mm Thick) Decks
– TRF102 Aluminum Servo Stay
– TRF102 Aluminum Motor Mount
– TRF102 T-Bar Rear Suspension 1.5mm & 1.8mm T-bars
– F104 Low-Friction Suspension Balls
– Adjustable Metal Upright Set
– Hi-Torque Servo Saver
– Reinforced Front Suspension Arms
– Integrated Diff Plate
– Carbon Rear Shaft
– TRF Damper
About the Model
This is a 1/10 scale 2WD R/C model assembly kit.
The T-Bar rear suspension setup reappears in a revolutionized form to provide completely separate roll and pitch control. A fully independent pitch axle gives vastly improved response to surface undulations.
The lower deck has a brand new design emphasizing flexibility.
Floating battery attachment on upper deck improves road holding, allowing the model to reap the full effects of its well-designed suspension and lower deck.
Features newly-designed, lightweight servo mounts which let you attach the servo with screws.
Rear wing attachment height can be adjusted via the new motor mount.
More deck space means options in the placement of your R/C equipment, tailoring your machines balance.
Compatible with TRF101 Carbon Front Suspension Set (Item 42286) and TRF102 Titanium Screw Set (Item 84417)
Source: Tamiyaracing.dk on Facebook
42288 1/10 R/C TRF211XM Chassis Kit
Tamiya is delighted to announce the latest evolution in its 2WD R/C buggy series. The TRF211XM chassis is a high-spec unit designed to compete in top-end racing, with the grip and road holding to take on the very best that this seriously competitive scene has to offer. It features a whole host of newly-designed parts, including a resin lower deck specially produced to offer sublime balance. This seriously speedy buggy is unfazed by bumpy,undulating off-road surfaces.
– TRF211XM Lower Deck
– Rear Stiffener Carbon Battery Stiffener (2.0mm)
– Carbon Battery Plate (2.5mm)
– Aluminum Battery Stoppers
– Carbon Rear Damper Stay (4.0mm)
– Brass Suspension Mount Rear F
– Aluminum Gearbox (choice of ball and gear diff units)
– Big Bore Dampers (Front/Rear)
– Drive Shafts w/Axle Rings
– Cooling Pressure Plates
– Lightweight Body & Rear Wing
About the Model
This is a 1/10 scale R/C 2WD buggy chassis assembly kit.
New lightweight resin bathtub chassis offers excellent balance of rigidity and flexibility, to master off-road surfaces. It can be used with a wide variety of battery pack types.
Rear stiffener and battery stiffener parts are attached to each other during assembly, improving rear rigidity.
4-wheel double wishbone suspension is paired with big bore aeration dampers for supreme performance.
Also includes lightweight 0.6mm thickness body from Item 84374 and wing.
Comes with durable brass Rear F suspension mount.
Universal drive shafts are secured using axle rings.
Slipper clutch pressure plates feature indentations to allow more efficient cooling.
Features an aluminum gearbox with a choice of ball or gear differential units.
For use with separate type battery pack, or a combination of straight type battery pack and low-profile servo.
Source: Tamiyaracing.dk on Facebook
– New Entry R/C Car (Tentative)
– 1/10 R/C Glow-Engine Car (TG-10-Mk.2FZ) (Tentative)
– 1/10 R/C Suzuki Jimny (JB23) (MF-01X)
– 1/10 R/C Nissan GT-R LM Nismo Launch Version (F103GT) (Tentative)
– 1/10 R/C TB-04R Chassis Kit
– 1/10 R/C TT-02D Type-S Drift Spec Chassis Kit
– 1/10 R/C TRF102 Chassis Kit
– 1/10 R/C TRF211XM Chassis Kit
– 1/10 R/C Mercedes-Benz UNIMOG 425 (CC-01)
– 1/10 R/C Toyota FJ Cruiser (CR-01)
– 1/10 R/C TT-02B MS
– 1/10 R/C Porsche GT2 Racing (TA02SW)
– 1/10 R/C Buggy Kumamon Version (DT-02)
– 1/10 XB R/C Buggy Kumamon Version (DT-02) (Green, Yellow, Black, Red)
– 1/10 XB Volkswagen Scirocco GT (TT-01D Type-E) Drift Spec
– [OP] TT-02 Type-S Carbon Damper Stay (Rear)
– [OP] TT-02 Type-S Carbon Damper Stay (Front)
– [OP] TT-02 Type-S Steel Suspension Mount Set
– [OP] Aluminum Camber Gauge Post
– [OP] TT-02 Type-S Steel Suspension Mount (Front)
– [OP] TT-02 Type-S Steel Suspension Mount (Rear)
– [OP] TT-02 Type-S Steel Rebound Stopper (2pcs.)
– [OP] 1/10 Scale Glow-Engine Car New Wing Parts Set (Tentative)
– [OP] MF-01X Ball Bearing Set
– [OP] GF-01 Aluminum Servo Lowering Guard
– [SP] 1/10 Scale Glow-Engine Car NewBody Parts Set (Tentative)
– [TRF] Aluminum Parts Tray
– [TRF] TRF419 Aluminum Lower Deck (Tentative)
– [LE] M-05 Blue Pattern Carbon Damper Stay (Front)
– [LE] M-05 Blue Pattern Carbon Damper Stay (Rear)
– [LE] TB-04R Titanium Screw Set
– [LE] TRF102 Titanium Screw Set
In Tamiya’s presentation of the TRF211XM a new material called Quick-Form®, used for the bathtub chassis, is mentioned.
If you’re interested to know more about the Quick-Form® material, you can read about it here (I assume this is the material used by Tamiya):
42288 TRF211XM Chassis Kit
New materials of the industry’s first adoption change the run!
Off-road racing user attention, appeared chassis kit “TRF211XM” which has made the state-of-the-art evolution!
With the aim of success in the future of off-road scene, and developed a machine that employs the industry’s first new material! !
– Showed a runner results in recent memory in 2013 IFMAR off-road world championship “TRF201XMW”.
– In order to meet this machine to always off-road scene to continue to evolve, to adopt the industry’s first new material chassis developed “TRF211XM”,
– I will aim to flagship of a new off-road.
– Off-road scene the high speed of the advance. Improvement of grip force will grip the maneuverability of the key.
– New materials of bathtub chassis that has been adopted aims to grip improvement achieved with no running feeling ever.
– Grip force and response force has been greatly increased by adopting the material of the chassis that combines the strength and elasticity.
– Also, since the chassis layout corresponds to various batteries, the race in the top category of course,
– Success in Tamiya off-road All Japan Championship Tamiya sponsored also making it the promise can be one.
Worked in various situations inevitable! !
High chassis capacity will demonstrate a wide range of adaptability! !
■ New design Riyasutefuna battery Steph donor battery plate, brass (brass) is adopted suspension mounts & Cooling slipper plate. Parts involved in the chassis rigidity to suit the new chassis is the new design. And has adopted the new suspension mount to secure the grip. In addition, slipper plate has been designed aimed at cooling effect.
■ High strength, high elasticity and high impact resistance to the excellent new material “Quick Form (R)” adoption of the bathtub chassis! New of the new generation material “Quick Form (R)”. The material is that combines the benefits of metal and resin in high performance stampable sheet to balance the physical properties and moldability. Despite the material of high strength, is the material most suitable for off-road chassis also notable to say that super-lightweight.
※ lightweight body wing standard ※ motor, RC equipment, tires, wheels are not included.
Full translated list of RC releases from Tamiya:
– New entry RC car first wave [tentative]
– TG-10 Mk.2 FZ New body [tentative]
– Jimny (JB23) (MF-01X)
– NISSAN GT-R LM NISMO Launch version (F103GT) [tentative]
– TB-04 R chassis kit
– TT-02D TYPE-S drift spec chassis kit
– TRF102 chassis kit
– TRF211XM chassis kit
– Mercedes-Benz Unimog 425 (CC-01 chassis)
– Toyota FJ Cruiser (CR-01 chassis)
– TT-02B MS
– Porsche 911 GT2 racing (TA02SW chassis)
– RC Buggy Kumamonbajon (DT-02)
– XB RC Buggy Kumamonbajon (DT-02) (4 colors)
– XB Volkswagen Scirocco GT (TT-01D chassis TYPE-E) drift spec
– OP.1632 TT-02 TYPE-S carbon damper stay (front)
– OP.1633 TT-02 TYPE-S carbon damper stay (rear)
– OP.1634 TT-02 TYPE-S steel suspension mounts set ◇ OP.1635 aluminum camber gauge (stick type)
– OP.1636 TT-02 TYPE-S steel suspension mounts (front)
– OP.1637 TT-02 TYPE-S steel suspension mounts (rear)
– OP.1638 TT-02 TYPE-S Steel rebound stopper (two)
– OP.1641 option wing set for engine car body [tentative]
– OP.1643 MF-01X full bearing set
– OP.1644 GF-01 Aluminum Servo guard & down mount [tentative]
– SP.1578 TG-10 Mk.2 FZ New Body Set [tentative]
– aluminum parts tray
– TRF419 aluminum Lower deck [tentative]
– M-05 Blue carbon damper stay (front)
– M-05 Blue carbon damper stay (rear)
– TB-04 R titanium screw set
– TRF102 titanium screw set
42289 TRF102 Chassis Kit
Exhibits excellent road surface follow-up in the adoption race new T-bar-type rear suspension for independent control the roll and pitch “TRF102 chassis kit” appeared!
Tamiya Grand Prix, etc., in a variety of road conditions, it is 2WD Formula chassis has been developed so that it can be exhibited consistently high driving performance.
And equipped with a roll point ball and pitching shaft, adopted the new T-bar-type rear suspension that the roll and pitch can be completely independently control each.
I will deliver outstanding road surface follow-up. Furthermore traction battery floating mount fixed to 2.0mm thick carbon upper deck. I pull out the center on both sides cut of 2.5mm thick carbon Lower deck put the bending to the maximum.
● TRF102 dedicated carbon Lower deck (2.5mm thick)
● TRF102 dedicated carbon upper deck (2.0mm thick)
● TRF102 dedicated Aluminum Servo stay
● TRF102 dedicated aluminum motor mount
● TRF102 dedicated rear suspension (T bar set)
● TRF damper
● OP.1161 F104 low friction suspension ball set
● OP.1357 F104 adjustable metal upright set
● SP.1000 High Torque Servo Saver (Black)
● Def plate-integrated carbon rear shaft
● strengthening type front suspension arm
■ Front suspension is independent left and right of the king pin coil spring. By making the reinforcing type suspension arms, and has a balance that can be used more bending of the entire chassis. Steering servo uses a new type aluminum servo mount and carbon steel bridge that is lighter, securely fixed by screws. Furthermore servo mount was optimizing the mounting rigidity of the chassis.
■ In order to maximize the bending of carbon Lower deck, adopted a floating mount to fix the traction battery to carbon upper deck. And to achieve a substantial suspension stroke up, creating a handling a sense of stability in smooth. In addition, expanding the mechanical mounting space compared to TRF101. I have increased the degree of freedom of choice and layout of electrical equipment.
■ Adopt new T-bar-type rear suspension that provides a complete independent control of pitch and control. Roll point ball is set to chassis limit low position, and maximize the roll moment. Furthermore pitching shaft is completely self-contained, I have to ensure a smooth moving to the road surface gap. In addition, the new motor mount was made possible to adjust the mounting position of the rear wing.
※ body, motor, RC equipment, wheel, tire are not included.
No real details available on this yet, other than:
– June Release
– List price 72,144 yen
(and for once I hope people understand to take the Japan list price for what it is…for example the 201XMW list price was 75,600 yen) 🙂
This is all translated from Japanese.
– June release
– List price 41,904 yen
● It is a new 2WD Formula chassis.
● Adopt new T-bar-type rear suspension that the roll and pitch can be completely independently control each.
● Battery adopted a floating mount that is fixed to the 2mm thick carbon upper deck, you can maximize traction from the flex of carbon lower deck.